31 March 2006

19th hole

Hi everybody. My blog went out of control and was hijacked by hackers. Golf hackers, that is. But that's all right. I used to love golf.

Except when I played with the guy who took a Mulligan on every hole and tee-ed up his shots on the fairway and foot wedged his ball out of the trap. Gimme's at 3 feet… Eraser in hand, as someone wrote.

Then he had the nerve to tell you he beat you by two strokes and I had to buy the brews. I mean the Dr. Pepper.
--
Today was my birthday, thank you very much. As a present, drop by on Sunday and read the only "story" I've written in years. I hope you'll like it, even if it's not about golf.

You are loved,
Brady

3 Comments:

At 22:22, Blogger Thurman8er said...

Joyeux Anniversaire mon ami!

I look forward to reading your story. It's too late to get a gift there so allow me to give you what I can: a prayer for your ministry, your family, your health, and your happiness.

Blessings, brother. (Is this 46?)

 
At 06:13, Blogger cwinwc said...

Happy birthday Brady. May God continue to bless you, your family, and your ministry.

P.S.
Apologies for my part in the blog hijacking. May I have a "blog mulligan?"

 
At 07:32, Blogger Generous Kitchen said...

Happy Birthday my friend! I will forever see you as "twenty-something"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home