20 March 2006

Response

RE: The Post “March 15”

FYI Cecil, Dr Zivalgo had nothing to do with us ending up in Europe. However, our second date was to see the Jazz Singer, and it's one of the reasons I'm in Europe today. They've NEVER heard of Neal Diamond here. (Sorry, Steve.)

Brent: I figure with interest, I owe you about $18,000. That may have something to do with us staying in Europe. But I'd rather owe it to you for all of my life than not pay you.

Randy: I will take you up on that meal. I’m sure it’s tripled in price since 1981. BTW, sorry about the keyboard.

It's funny, I thought of Greg during the LJ Silvers post. He's such a haute-cuisine / restaurant guy. I love the posts where a restaurant is mentioned. I’ll take you out when we get to LA.

Monsieur G.: There are no LJ Silvers in Switzerland, that I know of. There used to be a Wendys, a KFC, and a Subways in Lausanne. They are now history, as is the BKing in Geneva. However, we do have a Starbucks here, though I’ve never been.

And thanks Wife. The meal was fun.

1 Comments:

At 18:17, Blogger cwinwc said...

Brady, I thought my "Dr. Zivalgo / off to Europe karm" was somewhat of a reach.

Could it have been the allure of the cool PJ's (re: comment on my blog) you're wearing in your blog picture?

By the way, my wife who is a huge lover of the color "blue" would love them as well.

Judy - Good to have you back. We missed you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home